A&W Tax Service Yuciapa, CA

Do you have

Getting started with A&W Tax Service or continuing as a valued customer, there are still times you may have questions. We've listed the most common questions we receive, with relevant answers and even links to more detailed information. If you don't see your question, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.

For most simple returns, most people will need their ID, W-2, and check for routing information. For detailed returns, you will need to bring all related tax documents. We've created a list of required documents - What to Bring to your Tax Appointment.

If you are booking an appointment with A&W Tax Service and we completed your taxes for you, then you do not need to bring a copy of your tax returns. If you are a new client or filed elsewhere last year, then you will need to bring a copy of last year's tax return.

If you need a copy of previous years' tax returns, Request Your Tax Returns (link disabled).

The tax records you filed with should be kept for three years. However, the length of time that your tax documents should be kept depends on your individual circumstances, as defined by the IRS. You should keep your tax records as long as is necessary to provide you with accurate information for your tax return. 

The IRS has more information on How long should I keep records? Page for personal taxes. For business taxes, What kinds of records should I keep? page has more detailed lists of what to keep.

The IRS has created a self-service Tax Withholding Estimator that allows you to find out how much you should select when completing the W-4 form for your employer. You will need several documents to use the estimator, which include:

  • Most recent pay statements for yourself, and if you are married, for your spouse too.

  • Information for other sources of income you may have.

  • Your most recent income tax.

“Keep in mind that the Tax Withholding Estimator’s results will only be as accurate as the information you enter.” IRS.gov

Source: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/tax-withholding-estimator

The IRS has two tools available to find the status of your refund. The first is an App for your mobile device. Search in the app store for IRS2Go App (or click the link).

Another tool is online via the IRS.gov website, Check My Refund Status.

If you need help, Contact Us!

A&W Tax Service helps file personal income tax returns (Federal, State & City) for individuals, families, and small business owners, while also providing consultations, tax preparation, and e-file.


A&W Tax Service

35242 Yucaipa Blvd Suite A,
Yucaipa, CA 92399